The Cumberland Corner provides once in a lifetime VIP event experiences to those served by a wide variety of community groups and non-profit organizations within Cumberland County.
About the Program
The Cumberland Corner is a special place where live, once in a lifetime VIP events are experienced by those in need. Established in 2013, the Cumberland Corner is a wholly unique donation program within the sports and entertainment industry.
Generously supported by the Libra Foundation, the Cumberland Corner is a luxury suite area providing the very best premium seating, VIP amenities and accommodations to the clients and members of local non-profits and charitable organizations. For each and every event held at the Cross Insurance Arena, the Cumberland Corner Suite is donated to community groups providing members with a private luxury suite and 12 tickets to the show, including complimentary food and beverage – absolutely free of charge.
Since opening the suite doors, the Cumberland Corner has hosted over 1,700 disadvantaged children, teens and adults through a wide variety of fun and exciting events held at the Cross Insurance Arena.
Use of the Cumberland Corner is always open to new applicants! Organizations and community groups of all sizes and services provided are welcomed and encouraged to submit an application to experience an upcoming show here in the Cumberland Corner. Simply fill out the short form below and your application will be received immediately by the program administrator. You will be notified right away on the status of your submission. We look forward to seeing you at the show!
- No alcohol may be brought into the suite at any time.
- The suite holds 12 people (2 chaperones and 10 clients). There must be two chaperones from the sponsoring organization with each group. Chaperones must have tickets and be included in the total of 12. (two chaperones are requested in the event one gets called away for any reason.)
- Chaperone’s names and cell phone numbers must be provided to Zachary Davis at least 48 hours prior to the event.
- We will provide pizza, soft drinks and water for the group. Please let us know in advance of any dietary restrictions or food allergies.
- The suite is ADA accessible but any special accommodation should be brought to our attention at least one week prior to the event. Every effort will be made to accommodate any special needs or dietary restrictions.
Yes! The Suite is completely ADA accessible. Please let us know if you have special needs or requests in advance of the show
The Suite includes a private ADA accessible restroom right inside the room
Only to the Cumberland Corner. If you plan on bringing outside food into the Suite to ensure the dietary restrictions of your group are properly met, you can do so with advanced written approval from the Cumberland Corner Administrator.
Any member of your group is welcome to access the Suite up to 1 hour before show time. Arrangements can be made if your group requires special advance access.
The main entrance on Free St. From there, your choice of stairway or elevator will take you directly to the main lobby area for access to the Suite
For questions regarding the Cumberland County Corner please contact Zach Davis.
Director Corporate Partnerships