- Please note that AJR is requiring all fans to provide PRINTED proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 72 hours of the event OR full vaccination for entry.
- All fans must have received a negative COVID-19 diagnostic test within 72-hours before entry to the facility and provide printed proof of a negative result prior to entering the venue. Or, be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (at least two weeks after final dose) and provide proof of vaccination - either the original vaccination card or a printed copy of the vaccination card.
- Guests must also provide an ID that matchest their negative test, or vaccination card
- Unvaccinated fans under 12 years of age will be required to take a COVID-19 diagnostic test within 72-hours before entry to the facility and will provide printed proof of negative result prior to entering the venue.
- Unvaccinated fans over 12 years old with a valid medical restriction & medical note will be required to take a COVID-19 diagnostic test within 72-hours before entry to the facility, and will provide printed proof of negative result prior to entering the venue.
Covid-19 Vaccination or Negative Test Result Verification Requirement for Entry
In compliance with the mandate from AJR., upon entry for AJR:The OK Orchestra Tour, all guests will be required to provide proof of full COVID-19 vaccination (at least two weeks after final dose) or a negative COVID-19 test taken within 72 hours prior to the event. Acceptable forms of proof include: guest’s original vaccination card, copy of vaccination card, picture of vaccination card or proof of a negative test taken in the previous 72 hours. Guests that cannot provide the requested documentation will not be permitted to enter the event. All guests are also encouraged to wear a mask while attending the event. Entry requirements are subject to change.
AJR returns to the Cross Insurance Arena on Friday, September 24. Tickets are on sale now! Tickets range $36.50-$66.50. Additional fees may apply.
Produced by Live Nation, the additional 12-date 2021 leg will kick off on September 7th in Madison, WI at Sylvee with stops in Grand Rapids, Albany, Louisville and more before wrapping October 1st in Jacksonville, FL at Daily's Place. The entire North America tour includes a total of 40 dates with stops in Boston, Chicago, New York, San Francisco and more, before wrapping June 21, 2022 in Phoenix at Ak-Chin Pavilion.
AJR’s current single “Way Less Sad” is poised to be one of the biggest songs of the summer. It’s generated more than 85 million total streams, is spending its 10th week on the Billboard Hot 100 and recently hit No. 10 on Pandora’s Top Spins Chart. Earlier this month, Apple Music added it to its “Songs of the Summer” and “Today’s Hits” playlists and Spotify made it a mainstay on its coveted “Mood Booster” and “Happy Hits” playlists. The track is currently No. 2 at Alternative radio, Top 20 at Pop radio and approaching Top 10 at Adult Pop radio, proving them as a force to be reckoned with in the Alternative and Pop spaces.
AJR performed a medley of “Way Less Sad” and their 2x platinum hit “BANG!” at the 2021 Billboard Music Awards, which Billboard praised by saying, “the line ‘I'm A-OK’ hit particularly hard as the countless fans gathered outside sang along – a fitting moment as the world continues to emerge from the ongoing pandemic.” They also took home their first-ever Billboard Music Award for Top Rock Song with “BANG!” at the show.
Both “Way Less Sad” and “BANG!” are featured on the group’s acclaimed new album OK ORCHESTRA, which debuted at No. 1 on the Billboard Alternative and Rock albums charts and claimed the #10 spot on the Billboard 200. AJR will release the vinyl edition of OK ORCHESTRA on August 20. Click HERE to pre-order now.