Changeover/Event Set-up Crew
The Changeover Crew staff member is an on call, per event employee who will work in the areas of room sets and arena conversions at the Cross Insurance Arena in Portland, ME
- Must be able to work in a manner that is safe and effective.
- Reliable transportation and current contact information are required.
- Must be able to lift 60 lbs. or more on a regular basis.
- Set-up and tear down including: risers, staging, basketball floor, hockey glass, chairs, tables, pipe and drape and other items as needed for events at the facility.
- Handle folding chairs, stacking chairs, tables of various shapes and sizes, drapery and skirting.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent preferred.
- Must pass background check.
- Self-motivated, dependable.
- Must have a demonstrated ability to function in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
- Experience in public facility highly preferred. Experience in sports venue a bonus.
- Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of team.
- Must be available to work a flexible schedule including long hours, overnight, weekends and holidays.