Essential Job Functions:
The primary responsibility of this position is guest safety and the security of the Arena with an emphasis on guest service. It is the responsibility of the Event Staff to enforce all rules, regulations and policies of the Cross Insurance Arena. Some of your responsibilities are listed below, but are not limited to the following:
- Be in assigned uniform at all times while on duty.
- Greet guests in a friendly and courteous manner.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Attend to your assigned position during the course of the event – DO NOT LEAVE UNLESS YOU ARE REPLACED.
- Secure entrance doors, escalators, stairwells, lobbies and backstage areas.
- Have knowledge of building layout, including restrooms and exits
- Have knowledge of all rules and regulations for admittance to your area.
- Have knowledge of all authorized credentials.
- Monitor guests and enforce rules.
- Assist in crowd management, seating discrepancies, clearing aisles and settling disputes.
- Inform Supervisor of developing problem.
- Respond in a quick and professional manner to incidents.
- Be aware of all special functions or activities that occur during the event.
Nonessential Job Functions:
- Perform all other duties as assigned by your supervisor.
- Effective oral communication and writing skills in the English language
- Ability to interact with guests and staff on a professional basis
- Must have a earned a high school diploma or equivalent GED
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including but not limited to nights, weekends and select holidays