Justin Moore is bringing his Hell on Highway Tour to Portland on Friday, March 30. Tickets go on sale Friday, October 27 and available at the Trusted Choice Box office
Ticket Prices are $49.75 / $36.75 / $29.75
ABOUT JUSTIN MOORE: Justin Moore’s long-awaited fourth studio album KINDA DON’T CARE earned the singer his third consecutive No. 1 album debut and features his chart-topping singles “You Look Like I Need A Drink” and “Somebody Else Will.” His next single, the title track from the album, impacts Country radio on September 18. The project is chock-full of new music with 16 tracks on the deluxe version and skyrocketed to No. 1 on the iTunes Country chart upon release. The Arkansas native spent three years putting the project together, which serves as a follow up to his second No. 1 album release, OFF THE BEATEN PATH. Moore holds seven No. 1’s under his signature white cowboy hat including “Point At You” and “Lettin’ The Night Roll” as well as seven Top 10 hits.
ABOUT DYLAN SCOTT: A Louisiana native with a lifelong passion for Country music, Dylan Scott is the total package – a powerful singer with a deep, resonating drawl; an old-soul songwriter with a young spirit; a heartthrob with an easy smile; and a dreamer who followed his father's footsteps to Nashville. Prior to landing his record deal, Scott learned the basics of singing and playing guitar from his dad – a former guitar player for Country legends Freddy Fender and Freddy Hart. He then launched onto the Country music scene in 2013 with “Making This Boy Go Crazy,” the debut single from his self-titled EP. His follow up, the infectious “Crazy Over Me,” debuted at #14 on the Billboard Country Digital Song Sales chart and hit the Top 40 on the Billboard's Country Airplay chart.
Ensuring the safety of our guests is always a top priority. Please be advised that for all ticketed at the Cross Insurance Arena, venue security will utilize Walk-Through Metal Detectors (Magnetometers) to search all patrons entering the facility. Customers should keep the following in mind:
- Minimize the number of personal items you bring to the venue.
- Allow extra time for arriving to and entering the venue.
- Guests will be asked to remove from their clothing and belongings any items that may trigger the alarm, including cell phones and keys, before they pass through the metal detector (Magnetometer) units.
- Bags will be searched. Please do not bring backpacks into the Cross Insurance Arena.
- If the Metal Detector (Magnetometer) alarm sounds, you will be subject to a secondary screening which may slow your entry into the venue.
- The same list of venue-prohibited items will still apply.
- It is at the discretion of venue management as to what events these units will be in use for.