Kevin Hart brings his Irresponsible Tour to Portland on Saturday, March 10.
Tickets: $63 - $113
Hart’s last multi-city domestic and international WHAT NOW comedy tour sold out 8 tristate area arenas including Madison Square Garden, Barclays, Prudential Center and Jones Beach, selling over 100,000 tickets in the NY market. He was also the first comedian to sell out an NFL stadium, selling over 50,000 tickets in one show. Internationally, he sold out over a dozen arenas in the European market, selling over 150,000 tickets, and sold out arenas across Australia, selling 100,000 tickets. Hart’s hit comedy tour grossed over $100 million worldwide.
2017 has been a banner year for Hart; his memoir I Can’t Make This Up: Life Lessons debuted at Number One on the New York Times Bestseller list. To close 2017, Kevin will appear in the Sony reboot of the classic film Jumanji alongside Dwayne Johnson and Jack Black. Hart’s newest business venture is his digital platform the LOL NETWORK - Laugh Out Loud, the comedy brand and multi-platform network founded by Hart in partnership global content leader Lionsgate.
Ensuring the safety of our guests is always a top priority. Please be advised that for all ticketed at the Cross Insurance Arena, venue security will utilize Walk-Through Metal Detectors (Magnetometers) to search all patrons entering the facility. Customers should keep the following in mind:
- Minimize the number of personal items you bring to the venue.
- Allow extra time for arriving to and entering the venue.
- Guests will be asked to remove from their clothing and belongings any items that may trigger the alarm, including cell phones and keys, before they pass through the metal detector (Magnetometer) units.
- Bags will be searched. Please do not bring backpacks into the Cross Insurance Arena.
- If the Metal Detector (Magnetometer) alarm sounds, you will be subject to a secondary screening which may slow your entry into the venue.
- The same list of venue-prohibited items will still apply.
- It is at the discretion of venue management as to what events these units will be in use for.