WWE Live, will take place on Saturday, December 16, 2017 at Cross Insurance Arena in Portland, ME. Come see all your favorite Smackdown Live Superstars!
WWE, a publicly traded company (NYSE: WWE), is an integrated media organization and recognized leader in global entertainment. The company consists of a portfolio of businesses that create and deliver original content 52 weeks a year to a global audience with 500+ live events, 281 total venues and $122.4 million in live event ticket sales sold in 2015, . WWE is committed to family friendly entertainment on its television programming, pay-per-view, digital media, publishing platforms and live evets. WWE programming reaches more than 650 million homes worldwide in 20 languages. WWE Network, the first-ever 24/7 over-the-top premium network that includes all live pay-per-views, scheduled programming and a massive video-on-demand library, is currently available in more than 180 countries. The company is headquartered in Stamford, Conn., with offices in New York, Los Angeles, London, Mexico City, Mumbai, Shanghai, Singapore, Dubai, Munich and Tokyo.
WWE CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
AJ STYLES VS. JINDER MAHAL
UNITED STATES CHAMPIONSHIP TRIPLE THREAT MATCH
BOBBY ROODE VS. DOLPH ZIGGLER VS. BARON CORBIN
SMACKDOWN TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
THE USOS VS. BENJAMIN & GABLE
SMACKDOWN WOMEN’S CHAMPIONSHIP FATAL FIVE WAY MATCH
CHARLOTTE FLAIR VS. NAOMI VS. NATALYA VS. CARMELLA VS. TAMINA
SHINSUKE NAKAMURA & SIN CARA VS. KEVIN OWENS & SAMI ZAYN
AND MANY MORE!
Card is subject to change
Ensuring the safety of our guests is always a top priority. Please be advised that for all ticketed at the Cross Insurance Arena, venue security will utilize Walk-Through Metal Detectors (Magnetometers) to search all patrons entering the facility. Customers should keep the following in mind:
- Minimize the number of personal items you bring to the venue.
- Allow extra time for arriving to and entering the venue.
- Guests will be asked to remove from their clothing and belongings any items that may trigger the alarm, including cell phones and keys, before they pass through the metal detector (Magnetometer) units.
- Bags will be searched. Please do not bring backpacks into the Cross Insurance Arena.
- If the Metal Detector (Magnetometer) alarm sounds, you will be subject to a secondary screening which may slow your entry into the venue.
- The same list of venue-prohibited items will still apply.
- It is at the discretion of venue management as to what events these units will be in use for.