2016 Board Meetings:
- Wednesday, September 7 - 8am
- Wednesday, September 28 - 8am
- Wednesday, October 26 - 8am
- Wednesday, December 7 - 8am
Cross Insurance Arena
Board of Trustee’s Monthly Meeting
Wednesday December 7, 2016 8:00 a.m.
Cross Insurance Arena - Club Room
Call to Order
NOTE: Holiday Breakfast for Trustees at 7:30 a.m.
- Approval of Minutes of the October 26th
- Financial Report for October
- Management Report
- Update on old Ribbon Boards
- Discussion on Capital Plan Development
- Approval of the Annual Warrant
- Review and Approve 2017 Meeting Schedule
- Discussion on Strategic Planning Proposal
- Report of the Strategic Development Committee Executive Session - if needed - Contract Negotiations 1 M.R.S.A. 405 (6)(D)
- Consultation with Board Attorney concerning litigation Executive Session - if needed - 1 M.R.S.A. (6)(E)
- Other Business
Reminder: The next board meeting will be held on January 25, 2017.
APPLICATIONS ARE BEING ACCEPTED FOR APPOINTMENTS
TO THE CROSS INSURANCE ARENA BOARD OF TRUSTEES
Notice is hereby given by the Cumberland County Board of Commissioners that applications are being accepted for six Cross Insurance Arena Trustee positions for terms beginning January 1, 2017.
The Commissioners will make the appointments in December or thereafter to fill the six positions, from the following districts:
- District #1 consists of Portland and Long Island (midterm - serving until Dec. 2018)
- District #2 consists of South Portland and Cape Elizabeth (midterm - serving until Dec. 2018)
- District #3 consists of Falmouth, Scarborough, Westbrook (serving until Dec. 2019)
- District #4 consists of Gorham, Windham, Sebago, Standish, Baldwin (serving until Dec. 2019)
- District #5 consists of Pownal, Brunswick, Freeport, Harpswell and New Gloucester (midterm - serving until Dec. 2018)
- Member at Large (serving until Dec. 2019)
Citizens of Cumberland County are eligible and may apply for the appointment to these Trustee positions. Applications may be obtained at the County Executive Office, 142 Federal Street, Room 100, Portland, ME 04101, by calling 871-8380, or by visiting our website at www.cumberlandcounty.org.
Applications must be submitted to the Cumberland County Executive Office by noon on Wednesday, November 30, 2016.