Experience live entertainment together!
Whether you're entertaining family, employees, or clients, the Cross Insurance Arena is happy to put together a great group package for you and your guests, while saving you money. From sporting events to family shows to concerts, we have a variety of entertainment options for you and your group of 10 or more!
We also offer Corporate Employee Discount Programs, fundraising opportunties, dining options, and exclusive in-show experiences!
Current Group Offers
Group Experiences FAQ
Why Group Experiences?
- Cross Insurance Arena family shows, sporting events, and concerts are always more enjoyable with friends! A group can truly be made up of anyone- Boy Scout packs, Girl Scout troops, churches, sports teams, corporate companies, schools, recreation centers, and local families. Not only will you receive a discount per ticket, you will also avoid the service charges attributed online. We will work with you one-on-one to reserve best-available seats in the same section so everyone in your group has an enjoyable experience together.
What is a group?
- For most of our events, a group is considered 10 or more people.
How do I book my group?
- Contact the Group Experiences Department at 207.791.2201 and ask for dates, times, and prices of the event your group is interested in. Flyers for elligible events are also available on this page. Our staff will personally help you plan a group outing while also providing the best available seating and pricing. The deadline for ordering group tickets varies and can be 72-24 hours prior to the event or while inventory lasts.
What Food & Beverage options can I add on to my group order?
- Pre-purchase our $12 Food Voucher and add them to your order in any quantity. The $12 Food Voucher includes your choice of hot dog, hamburger, or chicken; with fries and bottled soda or water. Vouchers are only redeemable at Cross Insurance Arena operated concession stands for the event date/time corresponding with the event tickets purchased. No cash value.
- Elevate your experience by planning a catered pre-show party! The Landing, and Saco Biddeford Savings Hall Of Fame Lounge can be reserved for any type of celebration from birthday parties to pre-event dinners.
How do I pay for my order?
- Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express are accepted over the phone. To pay with cash or check in-person please make an appointment with our Group Sales Department. There will be a one-time $10 handling fee applied to the group order (not per ticket).
How do I receive my tickets?
- Tickets will be mailed to you shortly after payment is received. If you would like to pay and pick up your tickets at our office, please contact the Group Experiences Department to make an appointment. Once tickets are paid, there are no refunds or exchanges.
What if I need additional tickets?
- If you group grows after you book your tickets, no worries! We are happy to locate seats as close to the original group as possible while still offering the group discounted rate.
Corporate Employee Discount Program
The no-cost Corporate Employee Discount program is available to companies and organizations interested in providing employees with discounts to upcoming events. The Group Experiences Department will activate an exclusive promotional code to be shared with your employees to use online (Ticketmaster.com), over the phone (207-775-3458), or in person at the Hammond Lumber Company Box Office. No group organization required on your part. It's as simple as that!
Online example: Find event on Ticketmaster, click unlock in the top right corner, enter offer passcode (promotional code), select your discounted tickets.
Fundraising with events offers the opportunity for friends and families to create memorable experiences all while benefiting your organization. Sports teams, school PTOs, and local organizations have all seen success with ticket fundraisers. It is simple:
- Choose an event and you'll receive the tickets at the group discounted price
- Sell tickets up to face value to family, friends, and community
- Collect the orders, and submit payment to the Group Experiences Department for only the amount of tickets sold
- Keep the difference for your program and enjoy the event together
Group Sales and Marketing Manager