The Cross Insurance Arena is committed to providing all patrons the opportunity to enjoy every event. We make it a priority to accommodate individuals with disabilities and their companions.
The Cross Insurance Arena does not own or operate any of the surrounding parking lots, including the Spring Street garage. However, there is accessibile parking in the garage. For further parking questions, please contact them at (207) 874-2842.
Accessible tickets can be purchased for every event. Please call the Ware-Butler Box Office at (207) 775-3458 between the hours of 9AM - 4PM to reserve your accessible tickets.
- Accessible seating will be set aside for all events.
- Tickets are available on a first-come-first-serve basis to all guests with disabilities.
- It is our intention to have seats for guests at all price levels.
- In order to provide ample seating for all guests with disabilities, we have implemented a two-ticket limit per guest with a disability.
- Additional seats will be made available for parties of more than two people and will be located as close as possible to the other guests in their party.
Accessible seating in every price level is located throughout the building in specific locations depending on the event and location of the stage. When purchasing your tickets, please inform your ticket seller of any special needs you may have that require accommodation.
Assisted Listening Devices
Assisted listening devices are available at the box office for hearing-impaired guests at no cost.
The Cross Insurance Arena will make available the use of sign language interpreters upon request. Because sign language interpreter requests typically require two weeks advance notice of a ticketed event for scheduling purposes, requests for an interpreter should be made as far in advance of the event as possible. To make such a request, please contact Peter Doyle by e-mail.
There are 2 elevators located inside the Cross Insurance Arena. One is located on the Free Street side of the arena, prior to entering the concourse. The second is located outside section K. Both are accessible from main ground-level.
All restrooms located throughout the arena have accessible sinks and stalls.
Any guide dog or service animal that is assisting a guest is welcome at all events.
For more information or questions, please e-mail Peter Doyle.